The Children & Youth Wing of Bhartiya Samaj has planned regular free character plus empowerment Classes for the benefit of the children under the guidance of Mrs.Roopa Suchdev along with a team of volunteer teachers and parents on Saturdays between 11a.m. and 1p.m.at Bhartiya Samaj Hall, 13 May Road, Mt. roskill, Auckland.
Workshops focus on:
• Values for emotional development
• Culture for mental enrichment
• Personality Development Skills
• Life Building Skills
• Community Involvement
• Tolerance (understanding other Religions, Cultures and Ethnicities).
• Other related futuristic topics viz drama, skits, kids yoga, visual arts.
These workshops are going to be run by professional qualified teachers in an interactive manner through parables, games and discussions.